Itens para a visualização no momento 1-4 of 4

    • Bullingerkirche, 1953-56. 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      Architects: Hans and Kurt Pfister. Named after Heinrich Bullinger, a prominent Reformer.
    • Liturgical center 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The brick gives warmth to a austere liturgical center. Positioned in the pews the gray of the band of stone is directly behind the head of the minister. The iconography is simple, an alpha and omega for Christ as well as ...
    • Offering receptacle at the door 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The offering receptacle at the door is constructed to prevent pilferring but has an upturned palm to remind the parishoner to give generously for the poor.
    • Pulpit, table, and "font" 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The practice in Zwinglian churches is often to simply baptize from a bowl positioned on the Communion table.