• Baptismal Font 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The Baptismal Font is a natural rock with a depression for water and a Biblical reference to Christ (1 Corinthians 10:4).
    • Chancel area 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The Reformed heritage of this church is obvious from the Baptismal Font, the symbolic table for the Lord's supper and the dominant pulpit with sounding board.
    • Choir balcony and positif 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      True to its Reformed tradition the organ and choir are in the balcony to augment the congregation. Positiv by D. A. Flentrop. Specifications in Christ and Architecture, p. 120.
    • The Church of the Resurrection (Opstandingskerk) 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The cerrated exterior of the church allows for a lightsome interior. Note the housing for the custodian to the left of the church.
    • The Church of the Resurrection (Opstandingskerk), 1956 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      Professor M.F. Duintjer, architect. Lovingly referred to as the Church of the Holy Coal Bucket, The belltower was reminiscent of that then familiar household object.
    • Coal bucket 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
    • Lord's Table 

      Bruggink, Donald J. (Western Theological Seminary (Holland, Michigan) in partnership with Calvin College (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1986)
      The simplicity of the table evokes perhaps the original table of our Lord, while at the same time integral to the material of the pulpit and the dominant cross.