Reviewers in this Issue
- Daniel J. Adams is professor of theology, Hanil University and Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Jeonbuk, Korea.
- Marcia Gibbons is a graduate of Western Theological Seminary residing in Coopersville, Michigan.
- Eric Johnson is a graduate of Western Theological Seminary residing in Pompton Plains, New Jersey.
- David W. Jurgens is a retired minister of the East Iowa Presbytery, the Presbyterian Church (USA), residing in Marion Iowa.
- Christopher B. Kaiser is professor of historical and systematic theology, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Earl Wm. Kennedy is professor of religion emeritus at Northwestern College, Orange City, Iowa.
- Thomas A. Kopecek is professor of religion and philosophy, Central College, Pella, Iowa.
- J. David Muyskens is a retired Reformed Church minister residing in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Troy Nanninga is currently pursuing a new church start through the RCA.
- Jess Scholten is associate minister, First Presbyterian Church, High Point, North Carolina.
- Tom Schwanda is associate professor of spiritual formation, Reformed Bible College, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Sylvio J. Scorza is professor emeritus, Northwestern College, Orange City, Iowa.
- Phillip Luke Sinitiere is a Ph.D. candidate in history at the University of Houston, Houston, Texas.
Wayne Taylor is reference assistant, Jones Library, Baylor University,
Waco, Texas, and minister, St. Paul’s U.C.C., Cego, Texas.
- Robert E. Van Voorst is professor of New Testament, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Glenn Wyper is professor emeritus, Tyndale College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada