Writers in this Issue
- James V. Brownson is academic dean and James and Jean Cook Professor of New Testament, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Howard Clinebell is professor of psychology and counseling emeritus, Claremont School of Theology, Claremont, California.
- Edward E. Thornton is professor of psychology and religion (retired), Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky.
- David W. Augsburger is professor of pastoral counseling, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California.
- Melvin D. Hugen is professor of pastoral care emeritus, Calvin Theological Seminary, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- David W. Waanders is professor of pastoral care, New Brunswick Theological Seminary, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Robert A. Coughenour is Cornelius Van der Meulen Professor of Old Testament emeritus, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Stanley Hagemeyer is interim pastor of the Faith Covenant Church, Manistee, Michigan.