Writers in this Issue
- David E. Timmer is chair of the division of humanities
and associate professor of
- Robert Grahmann is a Reformed Church minister
serving on the national and international staff of Inter Varsity Christian Fellowship,
- Matthew Floding is director of formation for ministry,
Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Jill Sanders is associate council director
for the Iowa Conference of the United Methodist
- Sophie Mathonnet-VanderWell is minister of the Second Reformed Church, Pella, Iowa.
- Brian N. Smilde is minister of the Christ Community Church, Welland, Ontario, Canada.
Reviewers in this Issue
- Arie Blok is a retired Reformed Church minister
residing in Holland, Michigan.
- Harry Boonstra is theological librarian emeritus,
Calvin College and Seminary, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Eugene Heideman is secretary for program, retired,
Reformed Church in America,
residing in Wilmington, Delaware.
- I. John Hesselink is Albertus C. Van Raalte Professor of
Theology Emeritus, Western
Theological Seminary, Holland,
- Robert J. Hoeksema is a retired Reformed Church minister
residing in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
- Mark G. McKim is minister of the Germain Street United Baptist Church,
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
- Terrance Tiessen is professor of theology and ethics,
Providence Theological Seminary,
Otterbume, Manitoba, Canada.
- Glenn Wyper is professor emeritus, Tyndale College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.