Writers in this Issue
- Roger J. Nemeth is professor of sociology, Hope College, Holland, Michigan.
- Donald A Luidens is professor of sociology and chairperson of the department, Hope College, Holland, Michigan.
- Norman Tellier is coordinator for gift planning and for promotion of the RCA Building and Extension Fund, New York, New York.
- Sharon L. Miller is visiting assistant professor of sociology, Hope College, Holland, Michigan.
- James I. Cook is Anton Biemolt Professor of New Testament Emeritus, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
Reviewers in this Issue
- Daniel J. Adams is professor of theology, Hanil Theological Seminary, Chonju, Korea.
- Joshua E. Blunt is minister of congregational development, Fair Haven Ministries, Hudsonville, Michigan.
- George Brown is professor of Christian education and associate dean, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Tim Brown is professor of preaching and director of church vocations, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Nathan Brownell is minister of the Japanese American United Church, Manhattan, New York.
- Harry Buis is a retired Reformed Church minister residing in Hudsonville, Michigan.
- Christopher Dorn is a graduate student in theology at Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Michael Hambley is minister of Mattis Avenue Free Methodist Church, Champaign, Illinois.
- Robert J. Hoeksema is a retired Reformed Church minister residing in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
- David W. Jurgens is a retired Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) residing in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Christopher B. Kaiser is professor of historical and systematic theology, Western Theological Seminary, Holland, Michigan.
- Ronald B. Mayers is professor of philosophy and religion, Cornerstone College, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Donald K. McKim is academic dean and professor of theology, Memphis Theological Seminary, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Mark G. McKim is minister of Germain Street United Baptist Church, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
- J. David Muyskens is minister of First Reformed Church, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- F. Scott Petersen is minister of the Griggstown Reformed Church, Princeton, New Jersey.
- Ronald L. Redder is minister of the American Reformed Church, DeMotte, Indiana.
- Terrance Tiessen is professor of theology and ethics, Providence Theological Seminary, Otterburne, Manitoba
- Peter Van Elderen is minister of Horizon Community Church, Littleton, Colorado.
- Glenn Wyper is an adjunct faculty member, Tyndale College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Paul W. Zoschke is a correctional chaplain, Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution, Plymouth, Wisconsin.